I had a dream that I was travelling with Garion and company on the road last night from Faldors farm and now I have to reread the entire series again! It’s been less than a year since I last finished reading it but oh well. Here I go again!
How do Time Lords even get married or deal with marital problems like
"It’s like I don’t even know who you are anymore! You… You’ve changed, Harold"
"WELL NO BLODDY FUCKING SHIT I GOT HIT BY A BUS SHARON!"
And what if you and your spouse both regenerated while you weren’t around each other?
"Who the fuck are you? This isn’t your house?"
"I fucking live here."
Also I love how sharon and harold are just obviosuly gallifreyan names.
- The Devourer: Each book is a snack for this kind of reader--but it doesn't mean that s/he won't enjoy each book just as much.
- The Lover: Books read by this kind of reader are read in hidden, stolen moments at the most unexpected times.
- The Slow Dancer: Books are a treat that this kind of reader savors. Slow and steady wins this reader's race, as his/her eyes take in and taste each and every word.
- The Addict: Books are a conquest to this kind of reader. S/he will buy more books than s/he can read, but s/he will ALWAYS have something to read.
- The Classic: Books of the past are a gift to this reader. Prose in the style of early contemporary authors, or stories written long ago, are favorites for this reader.
- The Die-Hard: Genres are a way of life for this reader. S/he finds a niche and sticks to it--veering from what s/he knows for short bursts of time.
- The Advocate: This reader is a lover of books. S/he is not just a reader, but an advocate of reading--hoping that the future will contain more readers.
- What kind of reader are you?